Thursday, March 21, 2013

I Want To Break Free

All right, yesterday I didn't do much that I can write about, so I'm not going to write much. I think you'll like the reason why, though: I'm on the home stretch on editing the pokemon 3 review! Yaaay! For that reason, I won't be writing much in my blog because that's all I'll be doing, and I can't really talk much about it. I will say that Nuke is getting maybe the tiniest bit better, even if not by much. Hope it continues like that.

Movie of the day: Lagaan. If you liked 3 Idiots and want another relatively easy-access Bollywood film, this is the only other one I've watched and enjoyed (so far). A three hour historical musical about cricket. And they make it intriguing and interesting! Only in India, I guess.

Song of the day: Black Or Free by DJ Mighty Mike. Ha! I bet you thought it was going to b another Queen song! Well, I guess it is... Kinda. It's a wonderfully precise mashup that won the guy an award! Check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment